Metabolic Balance is a prescriptive Nutritional Plan that is tailored specifically for your individual system.
It takes into account your health history, food preferences and 36 different blood markers that will show where you have nutritional deficiencies and the current state of your body. It is executed as a 4 phase plan that supports and nourishes your body while it transitions into a healthier more balanced state.
Once one's health goals are reached, this plan can be used as an eating guideline to keep your body and health in balance for the rest of your life. Your Metabolic Balance Coach will guide you through this process from start to finish over a 3 month time, or longer if needed to reach whatever your health goals may be.
The Metabolic Balance Nutritional Plan includes
• a one-hour information gathering session •
• bloodwork indicating the 36 markers used to determine your metabolic needs •
• delivery of your personalized Metabolic Balance lifelong nutritional plan •
• a 90 minute one-on-one review of your plan with opportunity for Q&A •
• 8 additional 30-min coaching sessions to be used over a 3-4 month period •